Friday, October 17, 2008

Pink Laptop: Asus F8V

The new F8V from Asus is one of those laptop models that is available in various attractive bright color option, and pink is one of the available color.

Asus F8V laptop

The specs for the Asus F8V laptop is as follows:
  • Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology
  • Intel® Core™2 Duo Processors T9400/P8600/P8400/P7350
  • Mobile Intel® PM 45 Express Chipset with ICH9M
  • DDR2 800 MHz, up to 4GB
  • 14.1" WXGA+/WXGA Color Shine LCD; ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology
  • ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470, with Ext 256MB VRAM
  • SATA 160/200/250/320GB
  • 1.3M Pixels 240° swivel webcam
  • 34 x 24.4 x 3.72cm, 2.6kg (6-cell battery pack)

Review:
(By R. Freund, Amazon user)
"I tested several Dell and HP laptops and this Asus is by far the best of the lot. Performance and quality are much better. And the best reason to give Asus a try is unlike the big companies like Dell, HP, and Lenova, Asus listens to their customers and provides support after your purchase. Name me any other company that due to customer requests, went back and released drivers so you can run Vista, XP, or Linux on the computer (with the generous 320gb hard drive my F8 is setup with a triple boot so I can run all three)! Last but not least is the performance was much better than the other laptops I tried. From now on Asus will be my first stop when I am shopping for a computer (it already was when I was looking for a motherboard)."

Where to buy: Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment